for Property Owners
A modern business center depends on multiple infrastructure systems ranging from elevators control and air conditioning to physical access management and video surveillance.More
for Property Owners
A modern business center depends on multiple infrastructure systems ranging from elevators control and air conditioning to physical access management and video surveillance. Often enough these systems operate in suboptimal modes, failing to utilize their full potential and increasing the operating costs.
Most utility services are very energy consuming. While there's no option of shutting them down, most systems can be optimized for better performance and reduced power consumption.
Tenants often see provided services as granted e.g. leaving hall illumination on or opening windows with the air conditioning system operating.
Contemporary world has many uses for computing resources, i.e. mining, which may be
considered improper for
rented office spaces.
Monitoring the actual status of the office computer networks during work and off hours ensures that the property owner's expenses remain justified.
The pioneering CyberOffice Real Estate system is designed to optimize the infrastructure performance reducing the utility and maintenance expenses. CyberOffice collects data from existing building infrastructure systems, integrates with the local video surveillance and computer networks, eliminating the need for complex and expensive solutions.
CyberOffice Real Estate is provided as a cloud service (SaaS). Getting started requires an installation of a special appliance and connecting it to the building infrastructure and systems.
- CyberOffice monitors network activity and detects anomalies that may lead to unnecessary expenditures i.e. computer use during the off hours, or significant networking activity when the office is closed.
- CyberOffice collects statistic data from multiple building utility systems. Based on the collected data analysis a built-in AI suggests an efficient infrastructure operation scheme aimed at optimizing the electric power consumption.
- Public areas CCTV video streams are analyzed with focus on events that may impact infrastructure operation and costs, looking for windows left open, office illumination status, personnel presence at their stations, etc.
CyberOffice Real Estate implementation options
- The property owner subscribes to the service using monthly or annual payment options. CyberOffice provides the analytics and reports enabling the owner to optimize utility systems operating costs within the property usage scenario.
- The property owner resells CyberOffice subscription to the tenants enabling them to make informed decisions and optimize infrastructure use, possibly reducing their own rent and operating expenses.
Case: a 10-floor office building that has CyberOffice service enabled for air conditioning performance analysis, video surveillance and network monitoring.
– $1 000
Revenue from subscription resale to tenants
+ $2 300
Approximate savings on operation and maintenance
+ $1 000
(10 tenants paying $100 a month)
Subscription resale to tenants revenue
Additional benefit: guaranteed tenant compliance with public systems operation requirements and time schedule regulations established by the property management.
- Get in touch with us to have our engineer assess the existing equipment and systems
- Try CyberOffice for 3 months – a period sufficient for statistical data collection, modeling and providing consumption optimization suggestions.
- Within the first month CyberOffice will provide the recommendations on reducing the operating costs and optimizing infrastructure performance.